Risk Management Plan
The below risk management plan is to be used in conjunction with the guidance issued by VHM Care to staff and workers, based on the up-to-date advice published from the NHS and Public Health England. Please refer any queries regarding Coronavirus (CoVid-19) to VHM Care office via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
||Action to mitigate
|Care Workers and office staff at risk of contracting CoVid-19 through travel to high risk areas or direct contact.
||· Risk of CoVid-19 spreading to other workers within services and to vulnerable individuals.
- · Decrease in available care workers.
- Advice issued to staff and care workers regarding risk factors, prevention, infection control measures, when to seek advice and who to seek advice from.
- Updates and current advice are available 24/7 via NHS or government websites.
- Care workers to declare to office staff if they are deemed ‘at risk’ based on the guidance issued.
- Care homes and hospitals to staff to report if any ‘at risk’ workers
- Any care workers identified as ‘at risk’ and/or with symptoms will not be offered work and the relevant health authorities will be notified. The worker will be advised to self-isolate.
- For all staff and care workers to email if they have any queries or need confidential advice.
|VHM Care / care workers.
|Clients with an identified case of CoVid-19.
- Potential spread to care workers.
- Potential spread to other care services, including service users and other care workers.
- When notified we will review all care workers who have attended establishment and advice they seek advice. These staff will not be offered further work.
- When notified we will review if any staff who have come into potential contact, have been placed elsewhere and contact those services.
- When notified, we will contact the local Health Protection Unit to notify and take advice.
|VHM Care / care workers
This risk management plan will be reviewed by the VHM Care as and when there are any changes to advice or changes to the current situation.